With a quick push of the Scan button, ScanSnap Cloud automatically classifies scanned data into four categories: documents, receipts, business cards and photos. Customers can simply set profiles for each category by selecting the cloud service of their choice in the free, dedicated app, and ScanSnap Cloud automatically sorts and delivers the data to the predetermined cloud service to provide convenient, device-less scanning. View the ScanSnap Cloud concept video to learn more about the new service.
• Automatic Image Processing: Before delivering scanned documents to customer-selected cloud services, ScanSnap Cloud optimizes scanned images with automatic paper-size and color detection, automatic page rotation and blank-page removal.
• Increased Productivity: Simplify your workflow by delivering scans automatically and intelligently to your favorite cloud providers.
• Smart Naming: Files are automatically named using extracted keywords and dates from the scanned documents.
• Security: ScanSnap Cloud utilizes Microsoft Azure™ which has extensive operational experience protecting cloud data with its robust security platform.
ScanSnap iX500 now comes with Nuance PowerPDF Standard for Windows and PDF Converter for Mac, providing users a quick and easy way to edit and manage their PDFs. Nuance enables users to take scanning productivity to a new level with the ability to convert, annotate and share PDFs securely – all with less effort than ever before.
ScanSnap Cloud is now available for all new and current ScanSnap iX Series customers. Customers can access the free ScanSnap Cloud download through www.ScanSnapCloud.com. ScanSnap Cloud functionality is currently available in Japan and North America.
Comments on the News
"ScanSnap Cloud has the ability to make scanning even easier and more accessible to people who want to make going paperless a part of their lives."-- Penny Catterall, Owner and Founder of Order Your Life, LLC“
While I love the flexibility of paper in the classroom, I struggle with organization. I love using electronic documents in class because I can always find them. ScanSnap Cloud allows me to get my students’ paper-based work into my favorite cloud storage platform. I may never lose another piece of student work again!"--Sam Patterson, MFA, Ed.D., K-5 Technology Integration Specialist & Google Certified Teacher, Author of "Beyond The Hour of Code"
“ScanSnap Cloud will free up your time and declutter your desk and your briefcase. It’s so revolutionary I don’t see how anyone can practice law without having the service. ScanSnap Cloud is easy, safe and always at your fingertips."-- Alan Pearlman, Ltd. Divorce, DUI and Criminal Attorney
Additional Supporting Resources
For more information about Fujitsu ScanSnap and ScanSnap Cloud visit:
• ScanSnap Cloud Feature Page: www.ScanSnapCloud.com
• ScanSnap Community: http://scansnapcommunity.com
• Follow @ScanSnap on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScanSnap
• Become a fan of ScanSnap on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ScanSnap