• Point and Shoot (rubber band) OCR: Enables users to manually select text from a scanned image to populate a metadata value.
• Microsoft SQL Server Express and SQL Azure Support: Supports SQL Server Express, a version of Microsoft's SQL Server that is free to download, distribute and use, and SQL Azure, a cloud-based service from Microsoft offering data-storage capabilities, in addition to the standard and enterprise versions of SQL Server.
• Upload App: Upload any electronic file into PaperStream Server via a web browser, from anywhere, on any device.
PaperStream Server is a web-based enterprise-class document processing solution that enables organizations to collect, enhance, process, index, and route business-critical content into Line of Business (LOB) or Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems. With PaperStream Server, organizations of any size can implement a powerful, flexible and efficient document processing solution that can grow, change and adapt to a company’s specific needs. Designed to enable each organization to customize their own processes, PaperStream Server can integrate easily with existing document capture or ECM applications with no complicated mapping required to connect to an organization’s back-end system.
With PaperStream Server, organizations can import or ingest both scanned images and digital documents from multiple sources and process those documents accurately, then send them quickly into business workflows. In addition to batch processing, the software can pull in existing digital documents from watched folders, emails, CSV / XML files or other client applications, such as PaperStream Capture Pro. Built in web indexing enables rapid and intuitive processing of documents anywhere, anytime without incurring additional costs.
Unlike other document processing solutions, PaperStream Server was designed for organizations of any size, able to meet highly specific needs and integrate with existing ECM applications. Data management becomes more demanding as a company grows, and PaperStream Server can scale to accommodate.
PaperStream Server Availability and Services Options
Contact Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. directly to request an evaluation and learn more about how PaperStream Server can help achieve your business goals. Fujitsu also offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of service programs in the document imaging industry. For more information about Fujitsu services, contact service sales at 800-301-9475.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. Software Portfolio
Fujitsu solutions streamline business processes with high quality, simple and scalable document management software. The product suite allows businesses of all sizes and industries such as financial services, healthcare, human resources, legal, insurance, government, and education to leverage and use what is most important on their documents – the data. The scanning software solutions offer a range of capabilities that include data extraction and indexing for release into files or back-end applications, ensuring the needed data is captured, organized and easily accessible. The portfolio includes PaperStream Server, PaperStream Capture Pro, PaperStream Capture*, PaperStream IP TWAIN and ISIS*, and Scanner Central Admin*.
Additional Supporting Resources
For more information about Fujitsu Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. portfolio visit:
• Follow @FCPASolutions on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FCPASolutions
• Become a fan of Fujitsu Computer Products of America on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FCPASolutions
• Join our LinkedIn Community
[*] * Included in fi-Series scanner purchase