Fujitsu Computer Products of America, the leader in Document Imaging, today announced a new software, Easy NX Connect, an add-on authentication and connector package making the FUJITSU fi-7300NX Document Scanner with NX Manager more powerful and easier to use. Easy NX Connect enables businesses with limited IT resources to join the digital transformation age.
Easy NX Connect Features and Benefits
- Convenience - Easy NX Connect includes NFC authentication and several connectors in one package, with even more connectors being introduced in the future. This allows users to scan directly to today’s most popular cloud and on premise repositories such as:
- Active Directory email and folder
- Local Database email and folder
- Web Mail (i.e., Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail)
- Several different user authentication methods to enhance security and ease-of-use
- NFC to Active Directory
- NFC to Local Database
- PIN / Password to Active Directory
- PIN / Password to Local Database
- Affordable - Each license includes a 1-year maintenance contract and free software updates with access to new connectors as they are added. The scan count automatically resets on the license anniversary date, removing any need for customers to contact FCPA. As an organization’s scanning projects grow, there’s an easy way to upgrade to unlimited scans if needed
- Customer Support – Featuring FCPA’s industry leading U.S. based customer support
FUJITSU fi-7300NX Document Scanner with NX Manager Features
The fi-7300NX is created with the industry’s most popular and reliable scanning engine, providing a premium scanning experience for any business including SMB up to enterprise organizations.
- The fi-7300NX provides high-speed scanning at 60 pages per minute with flawless performance through technologies such as paper feed detection, intelligent multi-feed, sound detection and lag detection to prevent paper jams and slow-downs
- 4x3 inch touch screen
- Flexible connectivity to allow organizations to place the scanner, untethered, in the most accessible location using Wi-Fi or wired LAN
- The ADF holds 80 sheets at a time reducing the amount of paper preparation for users
- Various types of user authentication including NFC card, Active Directory, and Alpha-Numeric Codes
Easy NX Connect Pricing and Availability
Easy NX Connect is available via two licenses at different price points depending on the needs of an organization. The $599 license allows organizations to scan up to one million pages per year and includes a 1-year maintenance contract. The $959 license provides unlimited pages scanned per year, also including a 1-year maintenance contract.
To learn more about the fi-7300NX with NX Manager and Easy NX Connect, visit us at https://bit.ly/easynxconnect.