This new color option will fit into any stylish office with its silver accent and modern appearance. With our popular white model and this new black model, customers now have two colors to choose from based on their preference.
An optimized user experience that keeps evolving
- Simple from start to finish Transition from scanning to using data with just one touch of the 4.3-inch touch screen, a first for the iX Series. Performing basic tasks, such as setup and Wi-Fi configuration, checking scanning status, and choosing save-to destinations, with the touch screen is easy - even for first-time users. Users can scan with pre-configured profiles optimized for each user’s workflow. With the iX1500, repetitive tasks such as sorting, saving, organizing, and connecting scanned data with other applications are made as simple as possible.
- Create unique user profiles You can save information to specific destinations based on individual user preference when sharing the scanner among multiple*1 users, such as family members.
- Connect to popular cloud services with ScanSnap Cloud The iX1500 features ScanSnap Cloud, which connects to your favorite cloud service to manage your documents, receipts, business cards, and photos. You can create preconfigured shortcuts right on the touch screen to send scans to a specific cloud, or use ScanSnap Cloud’s intelligent sorting feature to deliver scans to the correct cloud service automatically.
One stop for all ScanSnap productivity
Users can now easily manage, edit, and utilize various types of scanned paper with the all-new ScanSnap Home interface*2. By combining powerful ScanSnap functions into a single application, it enables you to organize documents, business cards, receipts, photos, and much more.
- Advanced software for total document management ScanSnap Home offers excellent functions to organize and search through your data using folders, tags, and keywords. You can now identify the digital information you need more quickly and easily than before.
- It learns and optimizes performance as you scan The iX1500 automatically names and suggests titles for your scanned files based on content and preset naming conventions. Suggestion accuracy is improved the more titles are repeatedly edited, allowing users to avoid spending time on repetitive corrections. Edits made to company names attributed to scanned business cards, for instance, are reflected on successive scans with the same attributed company.
Stress-free usability with an environmentally-conscious and user-friendly design
- Environment-friendly: As a green product certified with the latest ENERGY STAR Version 3, you can boost your productivity without any concern about impacting the environment.
- Thoughtful design that puts the operator first: By using the operation panel and LCD, operators can scan directly from the scanner with the job registration function, and complete various operations such as adjusting scanning settings and checking existing error statuses. The scanner’s low profile design enables comfortable scanning even while sitting down in your office. Its compact size requires minimum space so that you can enjoy using free space as needed for your own work.
- Clean the scanner easily: Cleaning Mode now makes your maintenance routines much easier. The LED turns on automatically inside the scanner, making it easier to clean and replace consumables.
Refined usability for every user
- Attractive, durable design The iX1500’s adaptable and aesthetic design enables it to blend into any space, so it can remain where it is used the most, such as in your living room, study room, or office.
- Stress-free operation The iX1500 enables fast, smooth scanning in all scenarios.
- Scans 30 sheets per minute in color-duplex mode
- Boots within seconds of opening the cover with Fast Startup
- Easily scans business cards and long receipts that tend to curl with the included Receipt Guide
- Scans unconventional documents*3 with Manual Scan
- Cleans streaked images without the need for rescanning with Streak Reduction
- Notifies users of dust that may interfere with scanning via Dust Detection
- Offers built-in Wi-Fi with Direct Connect Mode
- Supports 2.4- and 5-GHz Wi-Fi*4
 ScanSnap iX1500 comes with 4 ScanSnap Home user licenses and 1 Nuance user license.
 Users can import data from existing ScanSnap software to ScanSnap Home with the iX500, iX100, S1300i, S1100i and SV600.
 Envelopes, plastic cards, folded A3 documents, and documents with sticky notes.
 5 GHz Wi-Fi is not available with Direct Connect Mode.