New Features, Destinations and Enhancements Are Available for Fujitsu’s Easy NX Connect Software v2.0
Easy NX Connect 2.0, our authentication and connector package for the Fujitsu fi-7300NX Document Scanner with NX Manager, makes it easier than ever for businesses to integrate with the cloud and on premise. Updates in Easy NX Connect v2.0 roll all connectors into one for simplified login and reduction of steps to upload documents.
In today’s unknown economic climate, businesses are looking for ways to reduce costs in order to maintain a healthy bottom line, and much of that begins with cloud services. With the fi-7300NX scanner with NX Manager, the Easy NX Connect provides an affordable way to quickly and efficiently digitize documents and get to what matters most – the data. Simplified licensing and minimal IT training means businesses can get up and scanning fast while reducing costs.
“When we developed Easy NX Connect, we did so with the purpose of making our customers’ lives easier and more efficient,” says Yasunari Shimizu, President and CEO, Fujitsu Computer Products of America. “By using our fi-7300NX scanner and Easy NX Connect v2.0, enterprises can scan directly to the cloud, any of the 20 connectors, through a simple tap and scan, helping customers modernize their digital document management strategy.”
New cloud capabilities and features added in Easy NX Connect v2.0
- One connector. 20+ destinations. No need to purchase multiple connectors. Destinations included:
- Active Directory email and folder
- Amazon S3
- Azure Blob Storage
- FTP, FTPS, and SFTP
- Local Database email and folder
- OneDrive for Business
- Scan to Print
- SharePoint Online
- Web Mail (i.e. Yahoo, Gmail)
- Single sign-on into Easy NX Connect applications
- One-Touch to upload documents into your selected destination
- Simplified job configurations from destinations to NX Manager – reduces admin work and steps via auto mapping
Easy NX Connect Features and Benefits
- Convenience: With NFC authentication and 20+ connectors in one package, and with more connectors added continually, users can scan directly to the cloud and on premise
- Security: Several different user authentication methods to enhance security and ease-of-use.
- Affordability: Each license is per server instance and includes a 1-year maintenance contract with free software updates and access to new destinations as they are added.
- Customer Support: Featuring Fujitsu Computer Products of America industry leading U.S. based customer support.
Easy NX Connect Pricing and Availability
Easy NX Connect is also now available in one license that includes unlimited scans and 1-year maintenance. The list price is $1,249 and is available on our Fujitsu Scanner Store at https://fujitsuscannerstore.com/enxc-high-0001/.