Join our webcast on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 11 a.m. PT to hear Dr. Michael Procino, Oncologist and HIT Industry Advisor, share his research and industry trends on how healthcare IT professionals are streamlining workflows and improving patient satisfaction.
You’ll also learn about the Fujitsu fi-800R ultra-compact scanner along with Derive Technologies’ medical cart solution being implemented at patient entry points to ensure a safe and streamlined admissions process.
In this webcast you will learn:
- How medical experts have approached patient data in the new normal
- About the latest scanning and medical cart technology
- How imaging solutions can provide quick and contactless document capture for healthcare environments
This virtual event will include product presentations, demos and a live Q&A session.
- Scott Francis, Fujitsu Technology Evangelist
- Dr. Michael Procino, Oncologist, former CMIO, and current HIT Industry Advisor
- Bill Eggers, Senior Vice President, Derive Technologies
We hope you will join to learn more!
Fujitsu Technology Evangelist
Senior Vice President, Derive Technologies
Dr. Michael Procino
Oncologist, former CMIO, and current HIT Industry Advisor