- Small Business
The ScanSnap iX1300 empowers users with faster, more convenient, Wi-Fi-enabled scanning in an incredibly compact operating footprint, enabling work in virtually any environment.
Easy One-button Scanning
Scans with just the push of a button, using intelligent image processing to deliver great results.
Compact Desktop Scanner
Space-saving operational design is ideal for the smallest work and home office spaces.
Dedicated Front Feeder
Flexible return-path scanning for thick documents, including plastic cards, folded papers, and pamphlets.
Direct Scan-to-Cloud Functionality
With Wi-Fi connectivity and a ScanSnap Cloud account, it's possible to scan directly to popular cloud services—no computer or mobile device needed.
- Fast, double-sided scans up to 30 pages per minute
- 20-page automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Manual feeder scans both sides of individual sheets or booklets up to 2mm thick
- Equipped with USB and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Instantly creates a variety of files, including searchable PDFs, JPEGs and editable Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint® files
- Scans 4"x6" photos in under a second with intelligent features, such as auto-facial orientation and red-eye reduction
Take the work out of scanning. ScanSnap Home includes everything you need to scan, classify, and organize standard documents, receipts, business cards or photos.
ScanSnap Cloud® provides a quick and seamless way to send data directly to popular cloud services, opening up your ability to share and collaborate.
ScanSnap Manager can save scanned data to any folder on your PC with One Push.
Drive your wireless ScanSnap scanner from your iOS, iPadOS, Android, or Chrome OS mobile device.
With Depot, your repair is in the mail
The Depot Service program is designed to provide mail-in unit repair service for those customers requiring asset tag tracking or who prefer to retain their existing scanner.