- Small Business
The newest flagship in the ScanSnap family is 33% faster*, giving you more time back in your day. Designed for everyday use, the ScanSnap iX1600 gets documents digitized, organized and sent anywhere—anytime—with minimal effort.
*Compared to the ScanSnap iX1500.
Easy Touch-Screen Scanning
Select a profile and ScanSnap does the rest. Intelligent image processing delivers great results.
Great for Both Individuals and Teams
Personalized icons for up to four people make it easy to use the touch screen at a glance.
Quickly scan and recognize receipts, manage them in ScanSnap Home or export them to your favorite application.
Direct Scan-to-Cloud Functionality
With Wi-Fi connectivity and a ScanSnap Cloud account, it's possible to scan directly to popular cloud services—no computer or mobile device needed.
- Fast, double-sided scans up to 40 pages per minute
- 50-page automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Equipped with Wi-Fi (2.5/5GHz) and USB connectivity
- Instantly creates a variety of files, including searchable PDFs, JPEGs and editable Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint® files
- Scan envelopes, plastic cards, folded A3 documents, and documents with sticky notes with Manual Feed mode
- Scans 4"x6" photos in under a second with intelligent features, such as auto-facial orientation and red-eye reduction
The Most Powerful ScanSnap Scanner
The iX1600 is an all-in-one document-management solution that lets you digitize and organize all your documents with one touch. It quickly and easily converts all of your paper files to digital documents so they're easy to find and share, while reducing paper clutter in the process.
Take the work out of scanning. ScanSnap Home includes everything you need to scan, classify, and organize standard documents, receipts, business cards or photos.
ScanSnap Cloud® provides a quick and seamless way to send data directly to popular cloud services, opening up your ability to share and collaborate.
ScanSnap Manager can save scanned data to any folder on your PC with One Push.
Drive your wireless ScanSnap scanner from your iOS, iPadOS, Android, or Chrome OS mobile device.
With Depot, your repair is in the mail
The Depot Service program is designed to provide mail-in unit repair service for those customers requiring asset tag tracking or who prefer to retain their existing scanner.